When I was
a kid, I dreamed of travelling to Europe, for example Spain, France, England,
Germany and more but now I don’t like it. Today, I prefer staying with my family,
friends and pet although there is one exception. I knew new friends, very good friends and they
are from Uruguay and Argentina so that I would like to visit these countries. I love football, I sometimes play football and
everyday I speak about football, and my
argentines friends also do it. Argentina and Uruguay are countries where football
is very important in people life, everybody belongs to a football club. Besides,
I don’t like the new taste, and the argentine food is similar to Chilean food
so that if I go to Argentina, I won’t to die of hunger. Even though Chile and
Argentina almost make one war, I feel many affection for our Uruguayan and argentine
brothers. I
wait know Argentina and Uruguay in no time.

The argentinian people are so fun! :)
ResponderEliminarArgentina is very beautiful :D
ResponderEliminarWow Matías! you have emotions of friendship very strong. I hope that you can see his friends soon and continue talking football !
ResponderEliminarArgentina is so close you should go one of these days..
ResponderEliminar