Hello people! :)
Today, I’m going to talk about my
favourite animals, the dog. When I was a kid, I only had small animals as
hamsters, hen or turtle. I wanted a dog but my mother told me that our house
was small for a dog. But, years later my sister also wants a dog, I thought
that it was impossible, however my parents bought a dog to family. Really, this
moment was very beautiful <3. He name is “Brandi”, and I say he: “brandini”.
The dogs are very popular domestic animal in Chile, but there is a problem.
Sometimes the people leave and forget them dogs. Actually, many dogs live in
the street and it cause health’s problems for all. We can’t forget that dogs are living beings
and If we want adopt a dog or an animal, we should be responsible and careful. The dog is good friend :)

The dogs also are my favourite animals!!
ResponderEliminarcute face!!
ResponderEliminar