miércoles, 15 de junio de 2016

Post 9: My favorite place.

Welcome to my blog my dear bloggers. This time, I’m going to write about my favourite place: San Cristóbal Hill. I like this place because when I was a kid, I always went to this hill with my family. Actually, I go to San Cristóbal Hill with my friends or my mother. In this place, every year on December 8 the catholic people celebrate and pray for the Virgin Inmaculada Concepción and the tradition consist in walking up the hill to the top. Many people go to the San Cristobal Hill in that day. Some people thanks to the Virgin for the favors done or ask for favors. When I was twelve years old, I accompanied my mom for the last time in this tradition.
I have also other memories, five years ago; I walked with my sister and brother from our house to the top of the San Cristóbal Hill. We walked 21 kilometers and it took us six hours. I never in my life had walked for so many hours straight!!!
I have more good memories on San cristóbal hill I really like this place.
I wait for you the next week, goodbye <3


4 comentarios: