martes, 7 de junio de 2016



Post 7:

Welcome to my blog my dear bloggers.
This time, I’m going to write about a Chilean webpage that teach general and oral care, about the objective of this webpage about care and raising of all Chilean sons during their first years of life. The name of the website is Chile Crece Contigo.
I like this website because show care of all kinds: for adults, children, and pregnant women. Also there are many subjects: sexual life, paternity, maternity, new born, pairing life, etc.  In Addition, in Chile Crece Contigo we can find information about dental care, so I think that this webpage is very complete.
I usually visit website Chile Crece Contigo twice a month.  I see news and look for information about odontology and kids. When a woman is pregnant, is very important understand that this process is a phase essential for a good development of baby.  Both father and mother and family must are prepared for this new stage and Chile Crece Contigo help them.
I wait for you the next week, goodbye <3 

Link: http://www.crececontigo.gob.cl/



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario