Post 6: A photograph you like.
Hi guys!, I always have thought
that when someone gets used to see or have something, everyday, you stop
appreciating what you have, so I try not to forget what I have. I remember that when I was
traveling in the metro, I saw fire in the hills and I worried for it, however
other people ignored it. Also, when the Cordillera has snow, I like watching it
for along time but my neighbors don’t make the same. In 2013, I proposed myself to take a picture everyday
of the Cordillera from my house. And the
picture that you are seeing is one photo
of my collection. This picture doesnt
show anything fantastic or wonderful ,
this picture shows the loveliness of quotidian, this picture shows the
beauty that we can see all the day and everyday but we don’t do it. Thanks you for reading. See you the next
week!

sometimes life is not important for many people but the details make the difference!!
ResponderEliminar