miércoles, 20 de abril de 2016

My favorite gadget:
Hi guys!
My favorite device is the computer. For me, it isn’t difficult to choose because I never have had Xbox, PlayStation or something video game console. Almost all my life I have had a computer. I remember the first program as Windows 98, Windows Xp and I had many CDs. The vast majority of my CDs were games. I love computer games.  Actually, I play computer games twice a week because I must study for the university.  I like play computer games, especially MMORPGs (Massive Multiplayer online role-playing game) for example League of legends.  Playing, I have known many people, of all kind. I have many friends thanks to internet and the computer. I really I don’t know how would be my life without the computer, maybe I would be most lonely or grumpy, maybe I would be most studious or extroverted, I don’t know. But, I feel good with my computer.

Goodbye !

3 comentarios:

  1. The computer also is my favorite technological device!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The computer is a great job tool :D It help me much!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. one good thing of computer games is you can meet people around the world

    ResponderEliminar