miércoles, 22 de junio de 2016



Post 10: The last post.

Welcome to my blog my dear bloggers. This is my last post :( .
I never had written a blog, and the truth is that I found entertaining. What I liked about writing a blog was to know the stories, dreams and thoughts of my classmates. Every day, we are together a lot of time in the various activities of the university but rarely we come together to talk about no university things. I read many interesting things and were often surprising stories. Definitely make the blog was a fun activity.
I think that to improve the activity would be good correct the blog each class. In this way, we would know what our mistakes. We need a feedback for improve our English. In the school, the hardest thing for me was to speak and listen in English and today it still is. Write and read English was not as hard for me as hearing or speaking English. I think that if I keep practicing speaking and listening in English I will improve my English. That is all for now. I promise I will write in the future. I hope that my stories have been entertaining to read.

Goodbye!

4 comentarios: