miércoles, 8 de junio de 2016

Post 8: My favorite subject.
Welcome to my blog my dear bloggers.
Today, I’m going to write about my favorite subject this semester: Simulation. Simulation is a course where we pretend to be and odontologist and make dental treatment with  false mouths and patients. This subject consists of two parts: theory and practice.  In the theoretical part we learn principles of odontology, for example, biomaterials, patient care, ergonomics, biosecurity, oral pathology, etc. In the practice part we put this knowledge into practice and we develop our manual skills.  At the beginning, I didn’t like Simulation because I could not progress in practical activities. I felt sad and discouraged. But, nobody is born knowing.  And I kept practicing and I could improve my manual skills.  Actually, I feel happy and comfortable with Simulation. There have been some organizational problems, for example, the planning of practical activities is bad because the teachers think that we can advance faster that we can really do it.  But I think that the most important is learning and I feel that I am learning.

I wait for you the next week, goodbye <3

4 comentarios: